BSC Member Benefits
- Professional member listing on this site
- Listing for your event on the "Events" page of our website
- Discounts on registrations for the annual conference and regional meetings
- Subscription to California Biofeedback
- Administration of CEs for your workshops
- Stipends available for published articles in the newsletter
BSC helps prepare you for your certification with the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA*). BSC provides learning experiences during the regional and annual meetings to provide you with the opportunity to meet face to face with masters in the fields of biofeedback and neurofeedback.
*BCIA is the primary certifying organization in the field of biofeedback. Contact them at (303) 420-2902 or visit bcia.org for further information.Stipends for articles published in California Biofeedback
We are offering up to $150.00 for any published article. We appreciate your efforts to communicate your latest cases results, reviews, interviews or other type of article and would like to show our appreciation with this stipend. Contact the editors John LeMay or Bob Grove for more details.
Offering a workshop? We'll administer your CEUs
BSC will provide the administration of the CEs for your workshop or program.
If you are planning one that APA, California Board of Behavioral Services, California Board of Registered Nurses and/or BCIA recognize as an opportunity for continuing education hours for your attendees, you can now include CEUs to encourage attendance.
Contact the Executive Director for further details